Saturday, April 30, 2016

April 14--Last Day in Trento

The end of our trip rapidly approached. We had a great time with Chris, Tim, Maya and Cora. The week made up a bit for their absence from Texas. We decided to take the day off and relax. Tim offered to cook for us (something we'll never pass up). He also offered to take us shopping with him. Thursday is market day and we went, in order, to the meat shop, Tim's favorite vegetable stand, the fish stand and the enoteca to buy wine. Dinner was exceptional. After dinner we said goodbye to the kiddos as they went to bed. Somehow, Cora decided that although grandma and Jocelyn were going back to Texas, I was staying in Trento and she would see me tomorrow. I had to explain that I was going home, too and would be waiting for her in Texas. We also said goodbye to the Picos, our friends who loaned us a car for road trips.

I got in a few shots during the day as we walked around town and visited the markets.


At the vegetable market


Most of the piazza in front of the duomo was filled with flower stalls. I couldn't resist.










We finally visited the inside of the duomo.







No comments: