Saturday, February 28, 2009

He's Back!

It's been a while since I last posted. Some of you have probably quit checking and may not not know I'm posting again. I've been busy with all kinds of stuff. Traveling (twice to Chicago in the winter, no less) and settling in to my new job--well, my old job for less pay and less hassle. In November, I went back to work for the Fed part time. I can work only 15 hours per week on average during a calendar year. Most of my time so far has been spent on finishing up revisions to a course I used to teach to examiners outside the U.S. From now on I'll be doing more work directly for the Chicago Fed. I work mostly at night, so part-time work hasn't cut into my golf. I'm playing a little less now that the newness of my retirement has worn off, but I still play about twice a week on average. I played 17 times in January and February, even with the two trips to Chicago (last year I played 30 times in January and February).

There will be a flurry of posts to follow this one and then I'll try to do a better job keeping current.

No comments: