Monday, June 22, 2009

Chicago II

The purpose of my trip to Chicago was to help out with a new course my old department had developed. They had some instructors drop out, so they brought me out of retirement. Everything went really well, so they probably didn't really need me, but it gave me a chance to catch up with former colleagues and friends.

Here's the line-up. The boss:


Her right hand man (and his fallen hero):


The reformed banker:


The mountain man:


The new guy:


The brains behind the class:


The big cheese from Richmond:


The guy from Black Rock (the town, not the Treasury's asset manager):


And the techie who keeps the lab running:


All kidding aside, I had a great time. It was fun brushing off some of the cobwebs that have collected over the past two years.

No comments: