Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Birthdays--II

These next posts are going to come out of order. I have two granddaughters that are turning one this year--within weeks of each other. We went to Chicago for the first one a couple of weeks ago, but I was so out of it with a back spasm that I didn't take any pictures. Susan took a couple of rolls, and while she takes great pictures, she doesn't believe in digital photography, so I'll have to wait for those to be developed before I can scan them and put them in my blog. For the birthday this week, I was feeling much better and took lots of shots. I decided to put the celebrations up out of sequence rather than wait any longer.

Here's our granddaughter telling grandma how old she is.



Opening presents and playing with the very fun (and noisy!) toy grandma and grandpa got her.


She had her own cake (thankfully we didn't have to share--you'll see why in the pictures) and really enjoyed it.


Birthday parties are really fun!


No comments: